Sunday, August 18, 2013

Hot pick of the week

Beyondthecloset-Pick of the week By Binita Sunuwar
Hello guys!!! I've been scrolling  through all the webs and the clothing stores lately and I just came up with an idea where I'll be sharing some selected styles and outfits on the weekly basis.  Hope you guys will like it. 

Talking about the outfit, it is a high street look anyone can achieve in a low cost. 
And highly inspired by rock chick 60's look more focused on high waisted denim trend, cropped top and pointy shoes. I've also done few styling tips for you guys. 

Look 1:  
The high wasted jeans paired with the bralet top along with the high heel shoes shown on pictures will defenitely give a glam sham look to anyone. Not to forget the little black bag with a golden chain from Asos  is just perfect for this outfit. 

Look 2: 
Thinking of a casual date with your girls than you will not fail wearing denim skirt with these flat booties & netted black top

I would be more than happy to receive your comments, reviews or discussions. So, that i know what to offer more in future. Besides, Please sign up for my monthly update emails too for more fashion news.

P.S. If you ever get a chance to pair them up than please do not forget to send me a picture so i can keep it in my blog.




No comments:

Post a Comment